Are there large number of poor, weak, and marginalised people suffering from varied health complications in your locality? and Are you or your organization interested to arrange our Medical Camp in your locality?
Then, follow these steps –
- Send a formal request stating the details of the health complications, number of people suffering, probable venue of the medical camp, you or your organization’s credentials, along with your address and contact details to the following address ( you should send by post and email)
- We will intimate you our acceptance within 15 days of receipt of your email
- On receipt of acceptance, please ensure the following
- Arrange a convenient location which is easily assessable and secular
- Assemble more than two paramedical staffs viz-a viz 3rd year medical students in Modern Medicine (Allopathic)/ Homeopathic / Ayurvedic stream or (retired) nurses, to assist in continued observation of serious patients, during and after the conclusion of the camp
- Organize volunteers with social consciousness and an urge to help and care for patients
- Print and distribute pamphlets/notices detailing the location and medicine particulars in the format SPECIFIED BY US
- Based on the genuineness of the request and availability of funds, the INFOARTT may consider providing its medical services and medicines free of cost.
International Foundation for Ayurvedic Research
and Training Trust (Regd.)
South Palace, Palace Road
Ernakulam (Dist.) - 683 575